Neos traces its roots to its establishment in June 2001 as a joint venture between two tourism companies: the Italian Alpitour S.p.A. and the German TUI Group. Since, it had been part of TUI Airlines, with revenue flights commencing on March 8, 2002, however in January 2004, TUI Group sold all its shares to Alpitour S.p.A. and Neos no longer was affiliated with the TUI Group.
In our Neos reviews, we collect the details about the airline and its inflight services.
Volo come voglio! or “I fly as I want!” is the company logo of Neos, an Italian leisure airline headquartered in Somma Lombardo, Lombardy, Italy with a main base located at Milan-Malpensa Airport. Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport, Il Caravaggio International Airport, and Verona-Villafranca Airport are its focus cities.
As of August 2016, the Neos fleet consists of 6 Boeing 737-800 and 3 Boeing 767-300ER. The airline flies to 73 destinations in Southern Europe, Russia, Africa, the Middle and Far East, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Brazil. Mr. Carlo Stradiotti serves as Neos’ CEO with Luto Rattazzi as its President.
What Users Have to Say
Based on 195 Neos reviews on TripAdvisor, Neos was rated with 4 out of 5 stars. Eitan from Netanya, Israel writes that Neos was an “OKAY airline. seat was comfortable but the legroom was a bit tight, food was tasty and the crew was very nice. cheap tickets.”
Overall, Neos had great service and food, a clean and comfortable cabin, and attentive cabin crew.
Their official website is designed in red, white, and blue. On the homepage, above the search engine, visitors can read about their flights before they check in or manage their bookings. Users can book a flights and check in online through the home page.
– Economy features “32 inch monitors on the walls, with leather seats, high quality earphones free on the outbound flight, to be used freely while staying grounded and kept for the return flight,” and a large selection of natural drinks and an enriched tray meal with new starters and hot dishes.
– Economy Extra means priority checking and more legroom in certain seats at the aircraft which are the front row, the emergency exits – with the exception of the window seats – and seats in the back rows.
– Premium Economy, which has dedicated check-in, fast track, VIP lounges where available, priority boarding, and a baggage allowance of 30kg, has adjustable seats, and offers amenity kits and traditional Italian dining and wine. This cabin class’ personal entertainment system consists of a full iPad of movies, music, magazines and newspapers, and games accompanied by Sennheiser headphones for better sound quality.
Meanwhile, sign up to Neos’ official newsletter, here.
- Website URL: www.neosair.it
- Contact number: +39 0331 23 28 33
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +39 0331 23 03 20
- Head Office Address: Via Della Chiesa N-68, Somma Lombardo – VA, 21019 Varese, Italy
I would personally love to try flying with Neos; based on Neos reviews, the airline has excellent and unique onboard amenities that outshines their rivals’.
What can you say about our Neos reviews? If you have anything to add, feel free to leave your comments here below!