PACKyourBAGS.com started with a high street travel agency in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and started operating online in the start of 21st century. The online travel agency is said to create unique holiday experiences for over 25 years. They piqued my attention once, so let me write a review about them.
PACK your BAGS
PackyourBAGS’ layout is a mixture of shades of yellow and blue which is expressing the color of summer. The center part of the page flashes images of different tourist attractions worldwide like exploring America, ski holidays, beach escapes and other tailor made holidays.
The top of the page is divided to several tabs: Destinations, Holiday Types, Travel Offers, Blog and Reviews. The function of the tabs presented is to customize the search of customers of their desired vacation or holiday.
- Destinations – shows option to select from the 7 continents and once travelers selected their preferred continent, PACKyourBAGS will give a brief description about each continent and will provide a list of tourist attractions within the picked continent
- Holiday Type – is another section wherein customers get to pick what type of vacation they will prefer such as activity, beach, city breaks, couples, family, honeymoon, luxury, rail, safari, ski, and twin-centre holidays.
- Travel Offers – leads customers to a page where customers can grasp a wider version of their latest deals and offers filtered by price and destination.
- Blog and Reviews – are the section of PACKyourBAGS wherein customers get to view all their blogs about tourist attractions worldwide. Reviews show a list of the most recent comments done by their own customers (however it’s all positive, isn’t that too one-sided?)
For customer service support, the number to call them appears on the top center of the page as “Call your Holiday Experts” or click the “Contact Us” button on the top right to get to know their operating hours and head office address if customers wish to speak with them personally.
Customer who Packed their Bags with PACKyourBAGS
To be honest there are a lot of customer appreciation reviews about PACKyourBAGS.com and few negative ones. Since the negative reviews are nowhere to be found let me share one comment directly from their site. The reviewer said “Just wanted to say, a massive thanks for making our holiday spectacular. We had an amazing time and everything was perfect, we couldn’t have asked for any more.
I’d definitely recommend the PC1 in a convertible, some great stunning views and stop offs, Carmel-by-the-Sea is gorgeous and Malibu beach is a must as well.
Friends and family were amazed at our photos posted on Facebook & I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve given your company details to and our itinerary. I’ll be 50 in 4 years, so look forward to booking with you again.” To see the full details of this review click here.
How To Reach Them?
- Website URL: www.packyourbags.com
- Contact number: 01892 515524
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Head Office Address: 8 & 9 Orchard Business Centre, North Farm Road, Tunbridge Wells,
Kent, TN2 3XF, United Kingdom
After writing a review about PACKyourBAGS I still feel a certain uncertainty given the beauty of the page itself. If Expedia, FlightHub and Travelocity are the leading online travel agencies and they have complaints directly from customers, how come PACKyourBAGS doesn’t have even one? This is fishy. What can you say about that? Feel free to leave a comment below.